Legals only

Just to sign the paperwork and be married

All you need is to be married. You might need it before your big overseas wedding, just before your photo shoot, for a visa purpose, or you may have a limited budget. 

In Australia you cannot just fill in a form to get married. I must say my legal words, you say your legal vows and 2 witnesses must be there for that. And that’s exactly what we do. 

We say a few sentences, sign, done. 
Very very simple but if that’s all you need, this is it and you will still be married.


Mon-Fri 9am onwards – $380
Weekend/PH – $480 
Please note – If you would like to book on weekend/PH, I cannot confirm/guarantee the time of signing until 1 month prior to the signing day.

The signing will be done in Rosebery or at a location near Central station. I can travel to a location with a small fee. Only 2 guests as witnesses are allowed. 

What’s included:

1, I will help you fill out the NOIM(Notice of intended marriage) then you can sign in front of a qualified witness. I will tell you who you need to go to. Once done, you will email or mail it to me to lodge.

2, I can answer all the questions you have about getting married. 

I will have an online or phone meeting with you.
Having someone who you can ask and have answers straight away takes so much stress off you! Believe in my Japanese effectiveness 🙂

3, I will meet you for the signing. 

We can do it anywhere! If you are having dinner/lunch after the signing, I can come to the restaurant (travel fee applies)
It will be done in 5 minutes. 
You will need 2 witnesses but that’s all you can have. If you would like to have more guests please choose my Simple and sweet package.

4. All the legal documents will be handled professionally and your marriage will be registered straight away. I can apply for a marriage certificate on your behalf (with a small fee)

Witnessing and lodgement of NOIM only

Haven’t set a date yet? 

You can lodge a NOIM and it is valid for 18 months.
Some couples prefer to do this for a visa application so that they can prove their intention to marry. I can issue a letter to state that you lodged your NOIM with me.
If you would like to have the NOIM transferred to someone else later I can do that too.


Photography courtesy of Katsu Nojiri Photography